Jobs at Mac Centre
Employment opportunities at Mac Centre will be advertised here.
Mac Centre Surry Hills is a vibrant Apple reseller, service provider and member of Apple’s Consultant Network, based near Sydney’s Central Station. We require an Apple Focused Level 1 Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services team. The role will be mainly office/shop based initially, but with the opportunity to grow into more onsite integration and support. Experience with supporting Macs is essential, with Windows and mobile device support desirable. The successful candidate will be a team player who is self motivated and possess excellent customer service and organisational skills. The role commands an attractive base salary and commission.
A brief list of job functions is below:
• Attend telephone, email and help desk support requests from SLA clients and casual clients.
• Provide level 1 remote and phone support to said clients.
• Co-ordinate the booking of level 2 and 3 support with senior systems engineers.
• Monitor alerts from clients’ servers and managed backups and inform senior engineers of issues.
• Liaise with other engineers and management to ensure that all clients receive support within the allowed times of their SLA or as quickly as possible if a casual customer.
• Provide onsite consultancy, support and systems integration to clients.
• Ensure all documentation is completed for jobs performed.
• Update personal calendar with any booked jobs so that the team can see your whereabouts on any give day and time
• Assist retail staff with pre-sales technical assistance.
• Learn to utilise ERP software to create quotations, orders, invoices and receipts.
• Provide training, advice, proposals and sell complete solutions to clients.
Closing date 01/04/13.
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to express interest in future opportunities, please feel free to submit your résumé to email@example.com and we will contact you if any relevant positions become available.