Apple and Mac Centre would like to invite you to attend an exclusive briefing to hear how employees can be more engaged, more productive and achieve better results for your business with Mac.
- Presenting will be a Senior Leader from a key Mac Centre and Apple customer who has successfully deployed and managed Mac’s in their corporate environment. They will be talking about what the impact of having Macs in their network has been, and what it’s meant to their staff.
- Apple will also be presenting with a key member of the US Mac team presenting on the total cost of ownership and why businesses around the world are enabling their staff to bring a Mac to work.
- Specialists from Mac Centre and Apple will also show you how easy it is to deploy and manage Mac across your environment and share why Macs are a smart investment.
Who should attend:
- Leadership who are concerned about employee satisfaction and retention. Leadership who have the responsibility for end user device choices.
- Anyone with an interest in deploying and managing Apple devices in business
Date and Time:
Thursday 14th March 2019
8:15am – 10:30am
161 Sussex St
Sydney NSW 2000
If you are unable to attend but would like more information, Contact Us.