What’s New for IT
Tuesday 17th August 2021
10:00am to 11:00am AEDT
With the recent announcement of macOS Monterey, iPadOS 15 and iOS 15 at WWDC21, Apple continue to make their platforms even better by introducing new features for IT and end users.
During this IT focused virtual event Mac Centre and Apple will cover:
- What’s new in managing Apple devices: Explore the refreshed device management settings on iOS and iPadOS, and an all-new return to service functionality in macOS.
- Manage software updates in your organisation: Discover the updates to the tools you have at your disposal to defer, deploy, and enforce software updates.
- Manage devices with Apple Configurator: Learn how you can bring Automated Device Enrolment to even more macOS devices.
- Testing the latest beta versions of macOS, iPadOS and iPhoneOS
- Professional Services to help review and prepare your environment for Mac at Work
- Participate in an online question and answer session with Systems Engineers from Apple and Mac Centre
- Get access to resources supporting the latest updates.
To register for the event, please click the registration link below:
For more information, contact [email protected] or 1300 001 984.